Posted By: Chris
This lovely wedding in the beautiful North Carolina mountains was a perfect setting for an end of the year wedding! The bride and groom choose a classic theme with touches of outdoorsy fun! Kaley and Max were a delight to work with and they seemed to truly enjoy their celebration which shows in the amazing photos from the day. Best wishes in the New Year to you both!
- Wedding Venue: The Farm at Old Edwards Inn & Spa
- Reception Venue: The Farm at Old Edwards Inn & Spa
- Wedding Dress Designer: Monique Lhuillier
- Bride’s Wedding Shoes: Sorel
- Groom’s Attire: Men’s Wearhouse
- Floral Design & Decor: Floressence Flowers
- Catering: Old Edwards Inn & Spa
- Wedding Cake & Groom’s Cake: Whole Foods
- Music: The Free Atlanta – Sam Hill Entertainment
- Wedding Day of Coordinator: Megan Loyd
- Bride’s Hair: Larry Nestleroad
- Hair & Make-up: Katie Cotton with Cotton Rouge & Co.
- Ceremony Musicians: Allegro Music Events